AIR RAIL, S.L., in its commitment to the Protection of Confidentiality and Privacy of Personal Data, has adapted all its business processes, and especially those involving the processing of personal data, to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), adapting them to the new requirements and implementing the necessary security measures in accordance with the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out.
1.- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is:
AIR RAIL, S.L.
C/ Alsasua nº 16, 1ª izquierda
28023 - Madrid
Phone: +34 91 323 46 29
Contact e-mail address for personal data:firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- FROM WHOM DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect personal information from you:
- FROM YOU OR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE (by filling out forms or questionnaires, communicating with us by mail, telephone, e-mail or otherwise);
- THIRD PARTY, (for example, when it is the company you work for that provides your contact information, etc.).
All the information you provide must be truthful, taking responsibility for all the data that you communicate to us and must keep the information perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation. In any case, the person who provides the information will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to AIR RAIL, S.L., or third parties for the information provided.
In the case of providing us with information about other people you must obtain their consent. If you provide us with information about other people you are confirming that you have their permission and that they have understood how the information will be used.
BY WHAT MEANS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information through:
- By telephone;
- By e-mail;
4.- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only request the information necessary to provide the service you request.
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract, and you do not provide such information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into or are seeking to enter into with you. In such a case, we may not be able to enter into the contract you wish to enter into or we may have to cancel a service you have contracted for, although we will notify you accordingly.
For the purposes of technical security and system diagnostics, in an anonymous or pseudonymized form, AIR RAIL, S.L., may record the IP address (Internet access identification number of the device, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognize and communicate with each other). This information may be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
5.- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided voluntarily by any means, will be incorporated into the records of processing activities owned by AIR RAIL, S.L., with the following purposes:
- The processing and management of requests for information and/or advice through this site, by telephone or e-mail.
- To provide the services included in the Web Site and/or provide the requested information, either via web, e-mail or telephone.
- To manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between AIR RAIL, S.L., and the Users and/or Clients.
- Manage the fulfillment of the contractual or extra-contractual obligations assumed by AIR RAIL, S.L.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for some other reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
In the event that we need to use your personal information for unrelated purposes, we will notify you well in advance and explain the legal basis for allowing us to do so.
6.- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE TREATMENT
Each purpose for which we process your personal data has a legal basis that justifies why we are using your personal data. These legal bases are set out below:
- The User has given his/her consent to request information through the Contact Us form. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, withdrawal of this consent may affect our ability to provide the requested service.
- The User and/or Customer has provided his/her personal data in the context of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship. The processing is necessary for the conclusion and/or execution of a contract.
- The User and/or Client has given informed consent for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy.
There may also be cases where processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
7.- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
AIR RAIL, S.L., does not communicate your personal information to third parties, except for the access that may have the Computer Service Providers that guarantee the security of our systems, who act under our strict instruction and guarantee the confidentiality of the information under the corresponding Processing Contract and Audit processes.
We may only disclose your personal information to third parties when:
- The disclosure is required by law or by a Government Body with authority over us or you, such as when there is a court order, legal obligation, etc.;
- We believe that such disclosure is necessary to assist in the prevention or detection of any criminal action (including fraud) or in the public interest.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user's browser, so that the website can look up the user's previous activity.
Its main functions are:
- Keep track of users: when a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to enter them for every page on the server. However, a cookie does not identify only one person, but a combination of computer-browser-user.
- To obtain information about the user's browsing habits.
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired, for this can only be conveniently configured in the web browser.
AIR RAIL, S.L., uses its own and third party cookies. You can get more information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
9.- SOCIAL NETWORKS - PLUGINS
Our website uses social network plug-ins for its presentation on the Internet. The plug-ins can be recognized by the logo of the social network or the caption. In the following we inform you about the processing of personal data via these social networks.
If you access a website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the social network and the social network transmits the content of the plugins directly to the user's browser and integrates it into the website. Consequently, we cannot influence the scope of the data that the social network collects with the help of these plugins, so we can only inform you about the following:
By incorporating the plugins, the respective social network receives the information that the user has opened the corresponding page of our website. If the user is logged into the social network at the same time, the social network can assign the visit to your account. When interacting with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Like" button or writing a comment, the relevant information is transmitted directly from your web browser to the respective social network where it is stored. Even if you are not a member of the social network, there is a possibility that the social network will find out your IP address and save it.
If you want to prevent social networks from collecting data through our Internet presentation, you must log out of the social networks before accessing our website.
Social plugins for LinkedIn
Our website uses social plugins from the social network https://es.linkedin.com/, managed by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We would like to point out that we do not know what data LinkedIn transmits and how it is used. The purpose and scope of data collection and its further processing and use by LinkedIn, as well as the related rights and possibilities to configure privacy protection, can be found in the data protection information at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Our website uses the "+1" button of the social network Google Plus, operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
If you access our website, your server establishes a direct connection to the Google servers. The content of the "+1" button is transmitted directly by Google to your browser, which integrates it into the website. Therefore, we have no influence on the scope of the data that Google collects with this button. According to Google, no personal data is collected if you do not click on the button. These data, including the IP address, are only collected and processed in the case of logged-in members.
The purpose and scope of data collection and its further processing and use by Google, as well as your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy can be found at: https://developers.google.com/+/web/+1button/.
If you have a Google Plus account but do not want Google to collect your data through our pages and the link to the membership data already held by Google, you must log out of Google Plus before visiting our site.
10.- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary and for the purpose for which it was originally collected. In particular, for as long as there is any possibility that you or we may wish to pursue a legal claim under the contracted service, or when we are required to keep your personal data due to legal or regulatory reasons.
However, the data will remain blocked for the periods of time determined by the aforementioned regulations, in order to be able to attend to any liabilities that may arise. Once these periods have elapsed, the data will be deleted, unless the interested party has authorized its processing for specific purposes for a longer period of time.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without notice.
11.- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
At present AIR RAIL, S.L., does not carry out any international transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
However, should this become necessary in the future, we want to ensure that your data is stored and transferred securely. Therefore, we will only transfer them outside the European Union, where data protection legislation is complied with and the means of transfer offer adequate safeguards in relation to your data, for example:
- By a data transfer agreement incorporating the standard contractual clauses in force established by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data by controllers in the EEA to controllers and processors in territories lacking adequate data protection laws; or
- Subscribing to the EU-US Privacy Shield framework for the transfer of personal data from EU-based entities to entities located in the United States or another equivalent agreement in relation to other territories; or
- Transferring such data to countries for which the European Commission has adopted an adequacy decision regarding the level of protection afforded by the legislation; or
- Where it is necessary for the formation or performance of a contract between us and a third party, and the transfer is in the interests of you for the purposes of that contract (for example, if we need to transfer the data outside the EEA in order to perform our obligations under that contract if you are our customer); or
- When you have given your consent to the transfer of the data.
To ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection, we will implement appropriate procedures in conjunction with third parties with whom we exchange your personal data to ensure that such third parties treat such personal information in a manner consistent with and respect data protection legislation.
12.- PERSONAL DATA SECURITY MEASURES
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, accidentally used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed, all in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as what is established in the national regulations that apply.
We have also implemented procedures to address any suspected breach of personal data security. In the event of such a breach, we will notify you and any relevant regulatory body (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, the nature of the Internet makes it impossible to guarantee the security of information that is 100% secure. With this in mind, any data transmission over the Internet is at your own risk, and we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while online.
13.- YOUR RIGHTS
You may freely exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Deletion, Opposition and Limitation to the processing of your data, as well as the right to data portability and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Specifically, you have the right to:
- To provide you with more details about our use of your personal data / special category of data.
- To provide you with access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the personal information you have provided to us;
- Have us update any inaccuracies in your personal information;
- That we delete any categories of personal data that no longer have a lawful basis for their use;
- Where processing is based on consent, withdraw your consent given (without retroactive effect) in order for us to cease processing based on that consent;
- Oppose any processing based on legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out that processing outweigh any prejudice to your Data Protection Rights;
- Restrict how we use your personal information while a complaint is being investigated.
In certain circumstances, we may be required to restrict the above rights to safeguard the public interest (e.g., the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g., the maintenance of legal privilege).
The exercise of the Rights is free of charge. However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
The exercise of the Rights is very personal, so in order to exercise them you must prove your identity or that of your Legal Representative.
In the event that you do not properly prove your identity or there are doubts about the right exercised, we will contact you to clarify these issues.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than one month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a series of requests. In this case, we will notify you accordingly.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth above, please contact us at:
- E-mail to email@example.com
- Written communication addressed to:
AIR RAIL, S.L.
C/ Alsasua nº 16, 1ª izquierda
28023 - Madrid
In such communication, you must state as subject "Personal Data Protection", indicate your name and surname, attach a photocopy of your ID card or supporting document, and determine an address for notification purposes and the reasoned request in which the request is made, date and signature.
In the event that you are not satisfied with the use we make of your personal data or with our response to any request of rights you exercise, you can make the appropriate complaint to the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY.
14.- OTHER WEB SITES
This website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own Privacy Policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies or their treatment of your personal information. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such third party websites.